“I’m too busy to breathe but not sure how to get started with a virtual assistant”.
It’s a bit like tidying the house before your new cleaner starts, isn’t it? People think they need to catch up or write procedures before outsourcing to a virtual assistant. Not so!! If you were organised enough to be up to date with procedures as they should be, you probably wouldn’t need one! A virtual assistant is your parachute before you hit the ground … or the runway you use to take that plane up into the air.
Take a look at our free guide: Outsourcing Made Easy to see for yourself just how easy it is to get started with a VA. For those of you who know you need to be working smarter and are just not sure which tasks a virtual assistant can help with, here are some ideas:
Tasks your virtual assistant can do for you:
- Organise your Twitter lists
- Update your social media profiles
- Connect with clients, prospects and contacts from your social media profiles
- Send regular newsletters
- Answer your tech questions
- Manage your emails!!!
- Research and post blog posts
- Content marketing
- Website updates
- Paying your bills
- Chasing those slow payers
- Filing tax returns
- Organising your events, workshops and courses
- Drafting correspondence
- Giving your forms that professional look
- Branding … all of it!
- Editing, proofing … in short we’ve got your back
- Presentations with impact
- Transcribing all your notes
- Sending out customer feedback surveys
- Supporting your existing team
- Capture all those business cards into a database
- Manage your diary / calendar for you
- Market research .. making sure you have the info you need to make your decisions
There is so much more available in terms of support for you. A
good great virtual assistant can become your right hand (wo)man. Because many of us work with a wide variety of businesses and industries we pick up tips on how to work smarter … and we are constantly learning as the tools available to you change, almost daily. We can also introduce you to other professionals within our network who could help you.
So, if you’re working away under that constant feeling of overwhelm. Stop! Get in touch with YourVA. Then start sending through those tasks. There is no reason in today’s world of available support that you should be bogged down!
For more tasks a virtual assistant can help you with, so you’re spending more time in your zone of genius, download your free guide here.