$360.00 + GST (NZ only)
Do you struggle across your business when it comes to the consistency of your brand?
Without a guide it’s time-consuming to share your brand elements with your team and contractors. A brand guide will help communicate your brand both internally to your staff and externally to your customers, quickly and efficiently. It’s an important resource in helping everyone understand:
- Your brand identity including your mission, core values, personality, and tone
- Your brand assets including your logo, colour palette, typeface, background
Whether you’re just starting out as a new business, or you’re an existing business considering a rebrand, setting your brand guide is an excellent first step in helping your staff and customers understand more about who you are.
There are some rules around creating a unified identity and connecting the various elements within your brand. Lucky for you, our graphic designer understands exactly what these are!
Working with our graphic designer, we’ll create a brand guide that will ensure your brand:
- Is consistent across your website, marketing material and any other communication
- Has set rules and standards when it comes to your brand’s visual elements
- Is recognisable to both customers and internal staff
- Stays focused on what you do
- Adds value to your business by remaining cohesive